● Do find yourself wondering if Norman Mailer had it all backwards back in 57' when he published "White Negro: Superficial Reflections on the Hipster"
● What would Frantz Fanon spin if where a DJ?
● Would you buy an album made by two white guys (one one them "French") titled "Black to the Future"?
● Stay awake at night wondering if there is a Tiger Woods of laptop music?
● Are you into that "Dirty (global) South" sound?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, read on, brotha!
No matter where we from (the slums of Marseille), no matter what we do (wannabe MP3Js) we all get that "peau blancs masques noire" feelin': We think we're capsizing, the waves are rising and rising. And when we get that feeling, we need, N.S.F. healin'! N.S.F healin' is GOOD for YOU!
Join up, and fondle the luv!