JSO is founded to share Japanese culture with Students here at UCM. This group is created to communicate with JSO members for meeting time and such
1. This organization exists to share Japanese culture, language, and traditions with any other students and faculty.
2. JSO will never allow any discrimination (age, race, sexual orientation, etc) in this organization.
3. JSO will meet at least one time a month.
4. Always help each other to make better relationships in the organization.
5. $3 membership fee will apply to each semester to become or continue being member of JSO.
6. President and Vice President of JSO are responsible for the leadership of this organization. Secretary is responsible for keeping meeting minutes and sending out the information to members via email and Treasurer is for finances.
7. JSO will allow having more than one person for each officer role.
8. All activities will be decided by the membership.
9. The election has to be fair with the understanding of all members.
10. Only JSO member can vote for the election. Although the election will be held once a year, if any officers can not continue their title for any reason, the election could happen any time.
11. Constitution may be changed when all members agree to do so.
JSO website: http://
It is going to develop more!!!